A career within Oracle Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone. - Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty. - Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development. - Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations. - Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations. - Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations. - Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients. - Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties - Focus on building trusted relationships. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and.or proven record of success, as both an engagement manager and contributor, with identifying and addressing client needs related to planning, designing, and implementing Oracle Cloud application solutions, including:
* Demonstrating extensive knowledge and understanding of Oracle Cloud, emphasizing an Oracle consulting and/or production support background assisting clients in the implementation and support of Oracle packaged solutions;
* Demonstrating extensive leadership, knowledge and considerable exposure to the common issues facing health industries clients who run Oracle applications;
* Leading Oracle Cloud implementations in healthcare with focus on building new business capabilities and transforming operations;
* Leveraging next generation technology to enable and sustain business outcomes including intelligent automation, block chain, mobile, social media, and artificial intelligence;
* Improving business processes enabled by Oracle Cloud solutions, including but not limited to Human Capital Management, Finance Operations, and Supply Chain Management;
* Demonstrating proven record of success as engagement manager and contributor with Oracle Cloud Applications, including prioritizing work and project deliverables of the application;
* Understanding the importance of a structured, controlled production systems environment, possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment;
* Identifying and addressing client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings, communicating a broad range of Firm services, managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues;
* Identifying and addressing client needs by building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in leading engagement team to prioritize and complete tasks, and communicating potential conflicts;
* Understanding personal and team roles (both client facing and offshore delivery center roles), contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
* Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively, and providing guidance, clarification and feedback to project staff; and,
* Coaching staff, including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
Minimum years experience required
* 5 years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.