Human Resources Recruiter
Compensation: $75,730.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned quotas.?
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Serve as contact person for questions from candidates
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Bachelor's degree
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...