The Parts Delivery Driver s main responsibility is to effectively coordinate transportation of automotive parts between Fremont Motor Dealerships and wholesale customers. Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic, synergistic team. Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the organization Benefits* Health Reimbursement Account
* Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident and Life Insurance
* 401(K) Plan plus Match
* Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
* Paid Training
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Volunteer Time Off
* Holiday Pay
Responsibilities* Demonstrates respect for the customers as a unique human being with regard to their personal background and does not allow social/ethnic differences to influence him/her.
* Maintains a professional relationship with co-workers.
* Accepts responsibility for job performance daily.
* Completes assignments in a timely manner and maintains open communication.
* Maintains relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
* Fills Vehicle with fuel if requested
* Keeps work area neat and clean.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
* If new vehicle, inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
* Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
* Must be able to work independently and be energetic.
Qualifications* Valid driver s license and the ability to be insured under Fremont s insurance plan.
* Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
* Attendance is an essential job function for this position
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: delivering groceries, delivery associate, delivery associate driver, delivery route driver, delivery truck, doordash driver, doordash driving, limo, lugg driver, postmates driving