Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Maryland. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comNortheast Maryland Orthopedic and Pain Practice Seeks Advanced Provider - Mostly Clinical
A successful and reputable Orthopedic and Pain Management group in Maryland is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their team. This position is located at their clinic in Northeast Maryland close to the Delaware border.
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- 4 1/2 day work week - Monday-Friday with the possibility of call 1 weekend a month - mostly phone call
- The majority of the position will be office based and will include working in both Orthopedics and some Pain Management
- Position consists of clinical work in the office with some rounding
- Join an Orthopedic Surgeon and one Pain Management physician
- Experienced candidates and new graduates encouraged to apply
This charming town is located at the northern headwaters of the Chesapeake Bay. Residents enjoy the comforts and atmosphere of a small town with all the advantages of larger cities such as Baltimore, MD and Philadelphia, PA just minutes away. Apply today to find out more!
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma